Questions related to the premium feature of adding your own fonts to Adobe Spark.
- What can I do if my font does not look right when in bold or italics in Spark Page?
- Is is possible to change the font size of my custom fonts in Spark Video or Spark Page?
- How do I select my font in Spark Video?
- How do I use my own fonts in a Spark Post project?
- If I upload a font in Spark Post, can I use it in my brand, or other Spark apps?
- When I try to open my project, a message says that my branded project is locked. How do I open my project?
- What should I do when my custom font won’t upload or don’t look the way I expected?
- Can I use more than my heading and body fonts?
- What happens to my font if my premium membership expires?
- What happens to my fonts if I delete my brand?
- Do I need to upload four different fonts to use “body fonts?”
- What is the difference between a heading font and a body font?
- What type of font files can I use?
- How many fonts can I use?
- Can I use my fonts on Spark’s iOS apps?
- Why was my font replaced in my project?
- How do I use my own fonts in Adobe Spark?