Creating and Editing
Help with creating your Videos, Pages, and Posts
- How do I create new content?
- How do I save my work?
- Can I edit previously published content?
- Can I use my own fonts with Adobe Spark?
- Can I use my own photos in Adobe Spark?
- Can I use my own songs in my Spark Video?
- Can I add a video to my creations?
- How do I continue my video clip across multiple Spark Video slides?
- How long can each Spark Video slide be?
- What codec does Spark Video support?
- How do I adjust the volume of my Spark Video creation?
- How do I grant Spark Video access to my mic to start recording?
- Where does the Spark image search find its images?
- How do I specify text font, size, and color?
- Can I create printable posters in Adobe Spark Post?
- What are themes?
- Can I create my own Spark themes?
- How does content syncing work?