What are Spark classroom accounts?
Spark classroom accounts are a great option for teachers who are looking to get started at the classroom level quickly.
Classroom accounts might be a great fit for teachers and admins if you are looking to…
- Have teachers own and manage their own classroom Spark experience
- Set up classrooms quickly without requiring IT admin time and technical support
- Try Spark in classrooms before giving Adobe Spark to a whole school or district
Classroom accounts are a type of account that teachers can create for themselves and invite students to create their own classroom account.
- teacher classroom account: a classroom account for teachers with controls to manage classrooms
- student classroom account: a classroom account for students
- Please note:
- School and district admins can turn this classroom account option off in their Admin Console.
- Only G Suite for Education teachers in the United States with supported domains are eligible for this new classroom account option at this time.
With classroom accounts, teachers can:
- Set up classrooms for all their classes
- Invite students to join each classroom, the environment teachers create for each class, with a class code and get their own student classroom accounts.
- A class code is a unique combination of letters and numbers that teachers send to students to have them join a specific classroom
- A class code link is a unique link, connected to a class code, that teachers can send to students to have them access the classroom quickly.
- Manage classrooms and student work from the Classroom Manager, the teacher dashboard in teacher classroom accounts where teachers can manage classrooms, invite students to classrooms, manage class codes, and view student work.