Your Adobe Spark Premium subscriptions on Google Play are renewed automatically unless you unsubscribe. Uninstalling the app will not cancel your subscription.
If you purchased a subscription using an Android device (phone or tablet), Google requires that you cancel your subscription through the Google Play Store app on your mobile device or through the Play Store on your computer.
Before cancelling, make sure you are signed into the Google Account that has your Adobe Spark subscription. If not, please switch to the correct account, otherwise you may not see the Adobe Spark subscription.
To cancel your subscription on device:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account
- Tap Menu Subscriptions
- Select Adobe Spark Premium
- Tap Cancel subscription
- Follow the instructions
To cancel your subscription on a computer:
- Go to play.google.com.
- Check if you're signed in to the correct Google Account.
- On the left, click My subscriptions.
- Select Adobe Spark Premium.
- Click Manage Cancel Subscription.
For additional details on how to cancel your Play Store subscription, please check: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481
If you have any questions, or need help canceling your subscription and turning off auto-renewal from the Google Play Store, please contact Google Play Customer Support.