Please follow the below instructions and the Spark Post team will get back to you as soon as possible.
1) Turn on the ‘Send to Adobe’ feature
- Tap on the Gear icon on the top left corner of the app
- Go to Usage data and toggle on the 'Show ‘Send to Adobe’ button'
2) Send files to the Spark Post team
- Go to the My Post tab and tap ‘Select’ on the top right corner
- Tap to select the document you are having issues with
- Tap the ‘Send to Adobe’ button at the bottom right of the screen then ‘Send’ in the pop up screen to bring up the draft email
- List out the steps to reproduce in the problem in the email
- Press Send when ready
- Choose ‘Actual Size’ if asked to select a size will help us reproduce problems more effectively
- A Spark engineer will reach out to you once we debug the issue
If you have problem with multiple documents, please repeat the steps above.