On 4/22, we release new and improved templates that you can create for yourself, share with your team or publish publicly.
Here are the steps to update your brand templates into our new templates:
- Open your brand manager for the brand that contains templates.
- Click on your template to create a new project from it.
- Now, you will turn this project into our new templates:
- Open your project, click “Share” in the top right corner, then select “Make a Template.”
- Fill out the template creation dialogue with the template name, optional note, and destination Library. If you don’t already have a Library, you can create one from the dialogue.
- Your new template is now created in the Library that you selected!
- You can add as many templates as you’d like into a Library to create a collection for yourself or for your team.