If you accept a shared brand that includes a custom font, you'll need to upload your own licensed copy of that font to use the brand.
Here are the steps to do that:
- Navigate to the Spark website on a desktop browser
- Open any Spark project or create a new project
- Click the Brand switcher in the right rail and select the Brand that you are trying to use
- You’ll then be prompted to upload the custom font to use that Brand in your projects
- Select the font file to upload from your desktop
You're now all set to use that Brand in your Spark projects across web and mobile.