If you purchased an Adobe Spark subscription using an Apple device (iPhone or iPad), Apple requires that you cancel your subscription through the Apple App Store on that device (or through iTunes on your computer).
To cancel your subscription:
- Open your Settings app
- Select iTunes & App Store
- Select Apple ID at the top
- In the menu, select view Apple ID
- Enter Apple ID password when prompted
- Scroll down and select Subscriptions
- Select Adobe Spark Post, Spark Page or Spark Video (the app you subscribed through)
- Select Cancel Subscription
For additional details on how to cancel your iOS subscription, please review Apple's documentation.
If you have any questions, or need help canceling your subscription and turning off auto-renewal from the App Store or iTunes, contact Apple Customer Support.