There might be a time when you are using Spark Video to create/edit projects, and you run into a problem, such as your content suddenly goes missing, or your project does not save, or you have trouble sharing/publishing your project. It is very helpful for our engineering team to take a look at the structure of the project to investigate such issues. So here's what you can do:
If you're on an iOS device:
- On your iOS device, rename the project that has the issue to "Problem Project"
- On you computer, create a folder called "Spark Video Projects"
- Connect your iPad to your computer that has iTunes installed
- Go to the device in iTunes
- Choose File Sharing from left menu bar
- Chose Spark Video from the list of apps
- Select all lines that open on right side
- Click "Save to" and choose the folder you created called "Spark Video Projects"
- Zip the folder "Spark Video Projects"
- Upload this compressed/zip file to any cloud storage service (e.g., Dropbox)
- Send us a link to the zip file along with the name of the project (e.g., "Problem Project")
If you're on web in a browser:
- Send us the link to the project when it is open in the Spark Video editor (e.g., https://spark.adobe.com/sp/design/video/7b54db1e-5a8e-4585-a50e-17dyu2304f02)
You can send us the link by filing a support ticket at: https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new